Trip to the Europe- what you need to know?
Europe is considered to be the second smallest continent in the world. It consists of 47 countries and
it is also considered to be the third most populated continent in the world. One of the seven wonders of
the world, the Colosseum is located in Italy which is one of the countries based in Europe. Apart from that
there are many more eye pleasing and beautiful countries in Europe which include some of the following:
- France: this country is pleasant and chic. The main and famous attractions of France are music, fashion, literature and art. Paris is the capital city of France. Some of its major landmarks include, the most popularly visited Eiffel Tower.
- Greece: the world’s third largest producer of olive oils and edible olives is Greece. They also are considered to be the finest producers of cheese in the world. Every part of this beautiful and scenic country has its own speciality.
- Netherlands: Dutch is the official language of the people residing in Netherlands. This beautiful country has charming villages and towns. You can explore this beauty of the country cycling at absolutely no cost at all.
- United Kingdom: this country has a mixed culture with many people who are well mannered and possess a good sense of dressing and humour too. The capital city of the United Kingdom is London.
What are a few things you must know before you make your trip to Europe?
- Make your reservations well in advance: Make sure you plan your trip well in advance especially if you are travelling during the peak time of the season. In this way you will be sure that your trip goes as it is planned and you will have a comfortable stay and travel.
- Contact the company of your credit card: Just to be on a safer side make sure you get in contact with your credit card company so that you do not have to worry before swiping your card in the foreign country.
- Use rail pass more often when in a foreign country: To can travel to different locations without having to spend much on the other modes of transport. Also traveling by train can be a new experience if you haven’t been in one before. Also it is more convenient to buy the tickets online and get it delivered to your home address well in advance before your trip so that you don’t have to worry about it later.
- Keep your luggage light: You do not need to take your entire wardrobe along with you on your trip. Make sure you take your essentials and avoid over packing of your luggage. Not many hotels in Europe will have elevators so it will be difficult for you to roam around with your luggage.
- Make sure you check for the requirements of your visa: Not all trips will demand a visa, especially if it is a short one. But still make sure you check the requirements of your visa to avoid any hassle later, this is more recommended if you are planning on a longer trip.